When applying for an apartment, landlords generally require the following
documents. Bringing them with you to a showing will speed up your
application process and get you into your new place as soon as possible!
● Signed and completed application
● 3 recent pay stubs
● Recent W2
● Recent IRS tax form 1040 (pg’s 1&2)
● An employment verification letter
● Copy of your driver’s license
● Current utility or other bill/ statement with your name and current
address. (used to verify present address)
Documents can be emailed in PDF format here or
faxed to (718) 576-1930.